Friday, September 28, 2012

10 Fun Facts About Free Government Cell Phones


Free Government ^ | 1997 | Sraff

Free government assisted cell phone programs have become more popular, in part, due to the poor economy and heavy promotion by the many free government cell phone carriers across the United States. So you may already be familiar with the Lifeline cell phone program. We have gathered ten interesting facts, which we think you should know about free government cell phone programs.

10 Million free government cell phones have been distributed to needy Americans since the Lifeline program expanded the service to cell phones in 2008. Lifeline Cell Phone Service Everywhere! You can now sign up for a free government cell phone in 38 states, District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico and Lifeline cell phone carriers have plans to introduce service in the remaining states.

(Excerpt) Read more at govcellphones.com ...

just allow me to recap..
welfare recipients get..
free lodging (section 8)..
free food..
free clothing..
free healthcare..
paid heat and air conditioning..
free cellphones..
and even some folding money for extra stuff..
and it is all tax free..
Now I get..
to pay my mortgage..
pay my electric and gas..
pay my water and sewer..
pay my car payment (so I can get to work)
pay my insurance for my car (so I can get to work)
buy my own food..
buy my own clothes..
pay for my healthcare (I am fortunate in that my employer offers healthcare, but my copay runs in the hundreds per month)
Now factor in property taxes, payroll taxes, sales taxes, use taxes and fees, gasoline taxes, sin taxes (for a beer every once in a while)license plates and car taxes,and last by not least, TAXES ON MY OWN DAMN CELLPHONE...
I effectively pay over 50% of what I earn in taxes of one kind or another..
So that a select group of people can have for free what I have to work for everydamnday...
perhaps I am on the wrong side of this argument...


T-Shirt