Saturday, November 25, 2017

Ryan Bundy's Opening Statement Is Something Every Red-Blooded American Should Hear

The Washington Standard | 11-24-2017 | Tim Brown 

Sometimes, in the process of covering so many things and in the attempt to provide as much information and commentary as possible, we simply are not able to provide all that we wish to do so to the public.
However, that does not mean other stories and commentary are not important.  In fact, many things coming out of alternatives media today are vitally important for those coming off the government-controlled media.
One of those items that didn't hit the mainstream media, and sadly didn't hit much of the alternative media, was the opening statement of Cliven Bundy's son, Ryan, as the trial of the century began nearly two weeks ago.
In light of that, I've been meaning to post his opening statement because it is certainly on that Americans should familiarize themselves with and quite possibly, should a fair history book be written, may go down in a Patrick Henry-esque fashion.
So, without further ado, here's Ryan Bundy's opening statement (H/T Gary Hunt)that was delivered to the jury in the Bundy Ranch trials on November 15, 2017.  Read and remember.
Thanks to the jurors for being here. I told you a little about myself at voir dire, but I’d like to introduce myself a little more, and tell you about my heritage and how that affects my case. (Projects a picture of his family - AND leaves it up throughout his statement!) [Note: the picture shown above.]
This is my ID! Not my driver’s license. This is who I am, a man with a family and I’ll do whatever it takes to provide for them. I want you to picture in your minds…you’re out on the land… I’ll take you to our ranch, you can see all the beauty of the land, the fresh air, sunsets...

T-Shirt