Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Media Lapdogs – The Great Enablers of Sexual Abuse on Capitol Hill

DB Daily Update ^ | 11/29/17 | David Blackmon 

BOOM! As I’m writing this morning’s Update, Down Goes Lauer! Down Goes Lauer! Down Goes Lauer! More on this tomorrow.

Melanie Sloan, a former top communications aide to 88 year-old Democrat Congressman John Conyers, told an interviewer on Tuesday of an instance in which Conyers called her to his office when he was in his underwear. “I was pretty taken aback to see my boss half-dressed,” she told The Washington Post. “I turned on my heel and I left.” Alrighty, then. Ms. Sloan has leveled sexual harassment allegations at Conyers that date back to 1997, 20 years ago.
The unfortunately named Bob Weiner (no word if he hails from the Anthony Weiner clan), who served as Conyers’ communications director from 1994 to 2000, told a group of reporters assembled outside Conyers’ congressional office that, “Something else that people need to know: his closet is in his office right here. He changes clothes in his office.” So that makes it all ok, then. Right?
(Excerpt) Read more at dbdailyupdate.com ...

T-Shirt