Saturday, January 14, 2017

I Am Never Going To Be a Part of Your Sick Liberal Worldview

Townhall ^ | 1/12/16 | John Hawkins 

I am not a citizen of the world. I am not going to be part of your collective. I don’t respect the United Nations, international law or think any other culture compares favorably to our own. Don’t get me wrong: I respect the Brits, the Israelis, the Aussies and a few other nations that have built great legacies their children can be proud of, but they’re not America. We’re better than the rest of the world…or we used to be.

It doesn’t matter how many Americans are out of work or how many immigrants end up on welfare; we keep looking for ways to raise the level of immigration.

 It’s like a man who is drowning to death trying to find a way to get deeper underwater. Now, we spend most of our time trying to be more like nations that are poorer, weaker and less moral than we are
(Excerpt) Read more at m.townhall.com ...

T-Shirt