Monday, October 31, 2016

If Trump gave this speech tonight, it would guarantee him the presidency!

 by MagillaX

Speech to be given prime time, to a small audience somber tone important to not ad lib.

I would like to take this moment and talk very seriously with the American people. This election period we are faced with a very serious point in American history, as we make the decision on who will lead our country for the next four years. I ask the American people to consider carefully your selection for President.

Choosing a candidate under federal investigation for serious crimes and misdemeanors will place our country into a constitutional crisis and hinder the effectiveness of our government for the next several years. This choice for president is now become more important than who is chosen.

I hope I earned your trust to be your choice but if you still are not with me I ask you choose one of the other candidates who are not under investigation for criminal activity which will allow us to escape this constitutional crisis.

I also respectfully ask that President Obama avoid pardoning Secretary Clinton. Pardoning Secretary Clinton will de-legitimize our justice system in this country. It is imperative the American people have confidence in our rule of law.

I also call for an independent prosecutor be appointed to oversee the investigation of Secretary Clinton so the American people can be confident of political impartiality.

I would like to finish with these closing comments to the American people. I assure you I will always place the well being of our country ahead of mine and will work together with all political parties for the welfare and the integrity of our government and the health of our democracy will always be my foremost concern.

Thank you good night and may God bless this great country.

T-Shirt