Sunday, January 24, 2016

Hillary on FBI Investigation: ‘I Can’t Control What the Republicans and Their Allies Do’

nationalreview.com ^ 

Hillary on FBI Investigation: 'I Can't Control What the Republicans and Their Allies Do' Katherine Timpf
Hillary Clinton says she “not concerned” about the FBI investigation into her handling of highly classified material “because I know what the facts are.” Appearing this morning on Meet the Press, Clinton blamed Republicans for the latest reports her server contained material beyond top secret.
“I never sent or received any material marked ‘classified,’ I cannot control what the Republicans leak and what they are contending,” Clinton said.
She then echoed her campaign manager, Brian Fallon, who said the intelligence community’s inspector general is conspiring with Republicans to bring down her campaign:
And I thought it was interesting, Chuck, you’ll as a political observer understand why, back a couple months ago Kevin McCarthy spilled the beans that the Benghazi investigation was all about bringing me down, something that I suspected but I went ahead, testified for 11 hours, answered all their questions and even they admitted there was nothing new. Now, Senator Grassley shows up at a Trump rally yesterday in Iowa. He’s the chairman of the Judiciary Committee who has — and his staff have been behind and pushing a lot of these stories, and announces he’s there for the simple reason, to defeat me. I can’t control what the Republicans are doing. But I know what the facts are and I will just keep putting them out there. This is something that I think is very clear about what happened and I know it will be over and resolved at some point but I can’t control what the Republicans and their allies do, but I think it’s important for voters to know what are they doing.

T-Shirt