Wednesday, May 27, 2015

What a catch! Suitor offers Obama 50 cows, 70 sheep, 30 goats to marry his daughter Malia!

BizPac Review ^ | 5/27/15 | Steve Berman 

President Obama’s daughter Malia has won her first marriage offer, and boy is he a keeper!
Malia, who will be 17 on July 4, received a serious matrimony proposal from a Kenyan lawyer who’s willing to put all his wealth on the table to win her hand.
Felix Kiprono reportedly told the scandal-loving Kenyan tabloid The Nairobian he’s willing to pay the president 50 cows, 70 sheep and 30 goats as a dowry for Malia.
”I got interested in her in 2008,” when Malia was 10 years old, Kipromo told the newspaper. “As a matter of fact, I haven’t dated anyone since and promise to be faithful to her.”
“I have shared this with my family and they are willing to help me raise the bride price,” he said. “People might say I am after the family’s money, which is not the case. My love is real.”
Such a find!
The Obamas had better act quickly before this one gets away.
“I am currently drafting a letter to Obama asking him to please have Malia accompany him for this trip,” Kiprono said.
The odds of Malia going to Kenya with the president are surely the longest of long shots. But, as they say, there’s still a chance.
If she does go, her anxious suitor will be there waiting for her, along with his barnyard dowry. Young Malia has surely always imagined her wedding day to be just like that.
It seems Kiprono may have ignited a bidding war of sorts.

T-Shirt