Wednesday, October 29, 2014

The Sayings of Barack Obama

American Thinker ^ | October 28, 2014 | Ed Lasky 

 Herewith readers will find a voter’s guide to the midterm elections, relying entirely on the some of the more disgraceful statements made by the President of the United States over the years. Voting gives Americans a way to register their disapproval and vote out his enablers. America may not be able to impeach Obama in the House but he has already impeached himself by having done what he likes to do so much: talk.
And it's not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy toward people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations.
I’m no interested in the suburbs. Suburbs bore me.
Reading these two views together leads to the conclusion that Obama disdains rural America and suburban America leaving, basically, urban areas as his sole interest. That leaves him not caring about most of America. A president is supposed to represent all Americans not favored groups.
"I believe in American exceptionalism, just as I suspect that the Brits believe in British exceptionalism and the Greeks believe in Greek exceptionalism."
Well he does seem himself as exceptional at least:
“It is very rare that I come to an event where I’m like the fifth or sixth most interesting person,” Obama joked at the Lincoln Center dinner. .
No wonder he finds a congenial playground in Hollywood.
“I think that I’m a better speechwriter than my speechwriters. I know more about policies on any particular issue than my policy directors. And I’ll tell you right now that I’m gonna think I’m a better political director than my political director.”
(Excerpt) Read more at americanthinker.com ...

T-Shirt