Wednesday, October 29, 2014

82-Year-Old Black Grandma Votes Republican “Because of What Democrats Have Done to My People”!

FrontPage Mag ^ | 10/29/2014 | Daniel Greenfield 

Not exactly what C-SPAN expected to run right before airing someone from the Center for American Progress.
A self-described “82-year-old black senior citizen grandmother” named Joyce called C-SPAN to explain why she voted for the Republican candidate in every race on the ballot this cycle.
I voted straight Republican because I have noticed for years what the Democrat Party has done to my people,” she said. “Unemployment is higher in the black community that it is — double with unemployment than it is anywhere else.”
“There’s no way I could continue to say I’m a Christian and stay with the Democrat Party,” she continued. “They advocate the killing of babies and taking from the doers and giving to the ones sitting doing nothing.”
Clearly Joyce is…
1. A racist
2. Not really black
3. Suffering from false consciousness

T-Shirt