Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Jason Collins to march in Boston gay pride parade [Sodomy Celebrated Far & Wide]

CBS ^ | 4/30/13

... the White House -- President Obama called him -- along with former President Clinton, the NBA, current and former teammates, a sponsor, and athletes in other sports.
On Monday evening, hours after his story appeared on the web, Collins wrote on Twitter, "All the support I have received today is truly inspirational. I knew that I was choosing the road less traveled but I'm not walking it alone."
... In Monday's story, Collins writes that the Boston Marathon bombing on April 15 "reinforced the notion that I shouldn't wait for the circumstances of my coming out to be perfect. Things can change in an instant, so why not live truthfully?"
And now, Collins and Kennedy say, they will be in Boston on June 8, marching together at the city's 2013 gay pride parade
(Excerpt) Read more at m.cbsnews.com ...

T-Shirt