Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Hope the Romneybots and Establishment Republicans are proud of themselves!

Vanity | 07 Novermber 2012 | Trueblackman

Seems the Romneybots and Establishment Republicans now want to blame Conservatives like myself for Mittens going down to defeat last night to a political lightweight with a horrible record of mismanagement!

Not only did Mittens lose, but his much hyped coattail never materialized and not only was he defeat handily, but the Republicans lost seats and influence in the Congress.

What the establishment fails to realize and continues to not understand is that when there is not true Conservative or even Conservative Ideas on the ticket, we tend to stay home. It is time for the Republican Establishment to understand that the Karl Rove Model is not and has not worked since 2008 as the Bob Dole Model did not work in 1996.

In closing I will say again what I said last night, "When you run a Liberal against a entrenched Marxist, this is the results." If the Republicans ever want to win a national race again it must give us Conservative Candidates and dump the Dole-McCain-Romney Models as I could not simply buy into the hype of yesterday and vote against my own interest, so I wrote in myself.

T-Shirt