Thursday, September 8, 2016

James Comey Should Resign Now for the Good of the Country

PJ Media ^ | 9/8/16 | Simon 

When FBI Director James Comey first let Hilary Clinton off the legal hook, I gave him a reluctant pass. I thought his dressing down of Clinton for being extremely negligent in the handling of national security material, while not indicting her, was vaguely Solomonic, even if I wished it weren't.
Boy, was I wrong! I am frankly embarrassed.
The revelations from the FBI interview with Clinton that were shamelessly slipped under the door like a throwaway paper in a cheap motel over Labor Day weekend made me think this:
If were I an FBI agent, I would despise James Comey. He has humiliated the FBI and all its employees. The institution will never be the same, at least not for decades to come. The FBI is no longer an instrument of justice. It is the reverse. It is an obfuscater of justice and an enabler of the rich and powerful. How depressing and disgusting.God help our republic.
Exaggerated? Not in the slightest.
(Excerpt) Read more at pjmedia.com ...

T-Shirt