Friday, September 14, 2012

Romney Essentially Calls Obama a Liar...

The Blaze ^ | 9/14/2012 | Madeleine Morgenstern

Mitt Romney said preparation for his upcoming debates against President Barack Obama has led him to recognize that Obama tends to “say a lot of things that aren’t true” — essentially calling him a liar.

In an interview with George Stephanopolos for ABC News’ “Good Morning America” broadcast Friday, the Republican presidential nominee was asked what he’s learned about Obama as a debater, with the two set to face off for the first time Oct. 3. Romney responded that he thinks Obama is “going to say a lot of things that aren’t accurate.”

“I think the challenge that I’ll have in the debate is that the president tends to, how shall I say it, to say things that aren’t true,” Romney said. “I’ve looked at prior debates. And in that kind of case, it’s difficult to say, ‘Well, am I going to spend my time correcting things that aren’t quite accurate? Or am I going to spend my time talking about the things I want to talk about?’”

(Excerpt) Read more at theblaze.com ...

T-Shirt