Thursday, July 5, 2012

Obama Betting On America To Make The Same Mistake Twice!


TalkingSides.com ^ | 07/05/12 | CaroleL

The overall campaign slogan for President Barack Obama's re-election effort is Forward as in please don't look back at my record because I've failed miserably. 

His current two-day bus tour of northern Ohio and western Pennsylvania has a slogan too: Betting on America as in I'm betting I can get enough Americans to fall for empty promises and meaningless platitudes again in spite of my miserable record.


At his first stop in Maumee, Ohio, our Candidate-in-Chief told the crowd, "I'm betting you're not going to lose interest. I'm betting you're not going to lose heart. I still believe in you, I'm betting on you."


It's not surprising that this man who has become famous for his almost pathological use of first person pronouns and his constant self-aggrandizing references to his own life would stand before those he has been elected to serve and tell them what he expects from them.

(Excerpt) Read more at talkingsides.com ...

T-Shirt