Sunday, July 8, 2012

My Doctor is a Flaming Pro-ObamaCare Liberal – Time to Change Doctors!

varight.com ^ | 6/29/12 | Tom White


Physicians are supposed to be smart people. It takes a lot of time and study to reach the point that you can call yourself a Doctor. Not to mention the expense of Medical School.

You would at least think someone with all that time and money invested in their education would be a bit self protective of their livelihood, wouldn’t you?

Well, apparently, liberal ideology overrides self economic preservation among the Kool-Aid drinkers.

On Wednesday, the day before the ObamaCare decision came down I had an appointment with my doctor because I needed to refill the two prescriptions I take for my blood pressure.

First off, let me say – I hate going to see a doctor. Especially when I am not sick. And I have to be pretty darn sick to go to a doctor or hospital.
But my doctor refuses to refill a prescription without an expensive office visit. She has to pay back those student loans and make that BMW payment after all, right?
There has been some consideration of allowing pharmacies to sell some medications over the counter – no prescription needed – including Blood Pressure Medications.
If they do, I can promise you that unless a body part breaks or falls off, I will never go back to a doctor. I have always been a strong proponent of self medicating, a craft I learned in College in the early 1970′s.
So when my doctor walks in the examining room a full 30 minutes after my appointment time (which is fairly good for this practice) and after the usual “How have you been doing?” inquiry, I casually mentioned that I am hoping the Supreme Court will strike down the Health Care Law on Thursday.

(Excerpt) Read more at varight.com ...


T-Shirt