Thursday, June 28, 2012

Nowhere to turn. Nothing will stop him NOW, but the Election!


cookingwithchefcarlo.com ^ | JUNE, 28 2012 | Carlo3b



After the election in 2008, I had high hopes that our country was crossing a milestone, a giant leap that had the promise to bring an end to many deeply held taboos..

Our new President, Barack Obama, had all of the prerequisites to clear the way to a new understanding between the cultures, Race, Youth, Socioeconomic, Political Parties, and Classes. This articulate young man, charismatic to the extreme, said all of the right things to set the tone for a new beginning in the body politic..

I had my fears though, coming from Chicago, I knew the threats posed by the corruption, endemic in the Daley machine hierarchy, that anything surviving and succeeding in that environment, could/should/would, be tainted, or infested. After all, hope springs eternal..

With most of the major media, and a Democrat majority in congress, ALL IN, for him and his lovely family, I thought this is either the PROMISE of a great FIRST, a bad script, or a harbinger of bad things to come..

It didn't take long, and with the world at his feet, he began to exhibit the traits that we have all lived through for nearly 4 years..

Our President is not an advocate, advocator, exponent, proponent, or partisan. Barack Obama is a fanatic, extremist, militant, maniac, fiend, a racist bigot of the first order. I was correct, he is really the FIRST..

The biggest spender.
The most corrupt.
The least qualified.
The best liar.
The greatest hoax in the history of the USA.

I really don't care where in the world he was born, or what color he really is, I just want him GONE, OUT, FINISHED, we need him to be FLUSHED DOWN THE DRAIN OF HISTORY..

It isn't what I think of him, it's just that I can't wait to never think of him at all..


VOTE

T-Shirt