Thursday, September 21, 2017

Tucker Takes on Illegal Alien: ‘Why Do You Have the Right to Demand Anything?’

cnsnews.com ^ | 9/21/17 | Craig Bannister 

“We are paying taxes, we are contributing to the community, and we just ask that we be represented. “

Carlson replied that America’s officials are supposed to represent U.S. citizens and asked, “Why do you have the right to demand anything?” “I don’t understand on what grounds you make these demands.”

Carlson said that, if he went to another country and made the type of demands Ceja is making, they’d tell him to “Buzz off”:
"If I show up in someone else’s country and I say, ‘You know what, I demand to have a voice in the political system here, I demand benefits, I demand respect’ they’d say, ‘Buzz off, pal. Leave! You have no position from which to demand those things.’
(Excerpt) Read more at cnsnews.com ...

T-Shirt