- The Fake Indian Sen. From Massachussets – aka, Little Big Mouth Warren – responded to the GOP plan to repeal and replace the collapsing Obamacare system by calling it “blood money.”
- Not to be outdone, shameless Senator Richard “Stolen Valor” Blumenthal claimed that “Senate Republicans want to gut Medicaid – throwing children and families who rely on it to the wolves” and “The Republicans’ health care plan will literally cost American lives.”
- Chuck Schumer was tame by comparison: “The Senate Republican health care bill is a wolf in sheep’s clothing. Only this wolf has even sharper teeth than the House bill.”
- A Democrat Party official in Nebraska was fired when a tape went public that showed him saying of Scalise “I wish that m*****f***** had died!” This was the Nebraska state Democrat Party, of course. If he were part of the national Democrat Party, he’d have been lionized and elevated to DNC chairman with cussing skills like that. BTW, the guy hilariously claimed his taped remarks were “taken out of context.”
- Tatted-up, meth-head, wife-beating actor Johnny Depp, seeing what’s left of his fading career swirling around the proverbial toilet bowl, issued a semi-apology for the remarks he’d made Thursday, outright advocating for some actor to assassinate the sitting President of the United States.
- An Illinois Democrat was tossed into the pokey for making multiple on-line posts saying that he wants to assassinate the President. This used to be a crime everywhere, for anyone who did it, but now it’s apparently only a crime for Joe Schmoes who live in Podunk, Ill. Hollywood has-beens, dog-whistling fake journalists and Democrat members of congress are obviously exempt these days.
(Excerpt) Read more at dbdailyupdate.com ...