Monday, December 12, 2016

Trump: Dems Pushing Russia Hacking Because of My ‘Massive Landslide Victory’

Breitbart ^ | 12/11/16 


On this weekend’s broadcast of on “Fox News Sunday,” while discussing the reported Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election, President-elect Donald Trump said he thought the Democrats were “putting it out” because of what he called “one of the greatest defeats in the history of politics in this country.”
 
Partial transcript as follows:
 
WALLACE: According to The Washington Post, the CIA has concluded that Russia intervened in the election to help you win the presidency. Your reaction?
 
TRUMP: I think it’s ridiculous. I think it’s just another excuse. I don’t believe it. I don’t know why, and I think it’s just — you know, they talked about all sorts of things. Every week it’s another excuse. We had a massive landslide victory, as you know, in the electoral college. I guess the final numbers are now at 306. She’s down to a very low number. No, I don’t believe that at all.
 
WALLACE: You say you don’t know why. Do you think the CIA is trying to overturn the results of the election, somehow weaken you in office?
 
TRUMP: If you look at the story and look at what they said, there’s great confusion. Nobody really knows. And hacking is very interesting, once they hack, if you don’t catch them in the act, you’re not going to catch them. They have no idea if it’s Russia or China or somebody. It could be somebody sitting in a bed some place. They have no idea.
 


(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

T-Shirt