Saturday, November 12, 2016

What happened on election day was predicted back in 1976

You Tube ^ | Aug 17, 2013 | lbtve 

I don't have to tell you things are bad. Everybody knows things are bad. Everybody's out of work or scared of losing their job. The dollar buys a nickel's worth, banks are going bust, shopkeepers keep a gun under the counter. Punks are running wild in the street and there's nobody anywhere who seems to know what to do, and there's no end to it.

... I want you to get up right now and go to the window. Open it, and stick your head out, and yell, 'I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!' ... Things have got to change. But first, you've gotta get mad!... You've got to say, "I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!"

(Excerpt) Read more at youtube.com ...

T-Shirt