Monday, October 3, 2016

Trump is very flawed; no, that's not a reason to accept the damage a Hillary presidency would do!

Canada Free Press ^ | 10/03/16 | Dan Calabrese 

Perspective
On a certain level, I completely understand why Donald Trump behaves the way he does. At times, I even like it. I especially love the way he gives the media no respect and no quarter for their dishonest and absurd behavior. I would like to see more Republicans do that. In fact, I’d like to see everyone do that, no matter who they are.

I like the fact that Trump does not concern himself with the established norms of how proper and appropriate people are supposed to behave in the political world. I don’t think he’s the slightest bit unaware of these norms. I think he knows very well what they are and considers them ridiculous. I think he made a calculated bet that by flouting them instead of following them, he would gain a lot more respect and support than he would lose. And I think he was right about that.

T-Shirt