Monday, September 12, 2016

Hillary Faces A "Political Crisis" As Trump Takes "No Satisfaction" In Her Poor Health (kill-shot)

Zerohedge ^ | 9/12/2016 | Tyler Durden 

Meanwhile, Trump is subtly forcing the health issue by vowing to release the results of a detailed medical physical conducted last week. Per Fox & Friends:
“Like you I see what I see, the coughing fit was a week ago, so that was Pneumonia also, I think it would have been. So something’s going on, I just hope she gets well and gets back on the trail, and we’ll be seeing her at the debate.”
“I think it’s an issue, in fact this last week I took a medical, and I’ll be releasing when the numbers come in. Hopefully they will be good, I think they will be good, I feel great. When the numbers come in I’ll be releasing very very specific numbers.”
(Excerpt) Read more at zerohedge.com ...

T-Shirt