Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Icahn: "Extremely Important For Country To See Trump Win,"

Real Clear Politics ^ | Aug. 9, 2016 | Ian Schwartz 

In a wide-ranging interview on CNBC Wednesday afternoon investor Carl Icahn weighed in on the economy, Donald Trump's presidential campaign and his speech on the economy, the future of the dollar, why the American worker should vote for Trump and much more. Icahn said Trump's speech on the economy was "right on" and he should win "hands down." He also said Trump will appeal to the Archie Bunker's of the world.
"I think it's extremely important for this country to see Trump win," he said. "I have nothing against Hillary Clinton. You know, I'm not going to get into personal thing about her. I said that several times about my PAC. I'm not getting into personalities."
"I look at things simply and I made a lot of money just looking at simple truths," Icahn said Tuesday. "This is a simple truth. We have a massive problem and Donald is addressing it. The Democrats are not. Donald gave a speech that was to my mind right on about it. And if he sticks with that economic theme, he should definitely win hands down because I don't know why you wouldn't vote for him."
(Excerpt) Read more at realclearpolitics.com ...

T-Shirt