Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Colin Kaepernick Wears Fidel Castro Shirt After Anthem Protest

Outkick the Coverage ^ | August 29, 2016 | Clay Travis 

It's well established that I think Colin Kaepernick is an idiot for protesting the national anthem, but even I was shocked when I saw his wardrobe choice after the San Francisco 49er game where he chose not to stand up for the national anthem. To refresh your memories, here is what Kaepernick said after that game:
"I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color. To me, this is bigger than football and it would be selfish on my part to look the other way. There are bodies in the street and people getting paid leave and getting away with murder."
So instead Kaepernick decided to roll into his post game press conference after disrespecting America in a shirt endorsing Fidel Castro, a man who has committed more human rights violations in his life than any other living person in North or South America. A man responsible for the deaths of tens of thousands of people of all races.
(Excerpt) Read more at outkickthecoverage.com ...

T-Shirt