Monday, August 29, 2016

49ers Colin Kaepernick: 'I'll continue to sit'...don't support this team or this coward!

ESPN ^ | August 28, 2016 | Nick Wagoner 

SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick sat during the national anthem in each of the team's three preseason games and plans to continue to do so until he sees real change when it comes to racial oppression in the United States.

"Yes, I'll continue to sit," Kaepernick said. "I'm going to continue to stand with the people that are being oppressed. To me this is something that has to change. When there's significant change and I feel like that flag represents what it's supposed to represent, this country is representing people the way that it's supposed to, I'll stand."

(Excerpt) Read more at espn.com ...

T-Shirt