Monday, July 25, 2016

Trump showed at RNC he's approaching the presidency like a smart CEO

Herman Cain ^ | 7/25/16 | Herman Cain 

One of the reasons I’ve been favorably inclined toward Donald Trump’s candidacy right from the start is that he saw something I saw when I ran four years ago. America needs a president who understands executive decision-making.
When I was a candidate, I met with Donald Trump to seek his advice. He was only too happy to see me, and we had a great conversation. One of the things we agreed on was that few candidates from either party seemed to understand how effective executive leaders make decisions, set priorities or put together teams who can get results.
*snip*
Trump is clearly putting together his team and contemplating the roles he needs his key people to play. He’s also setting the goals, and making sure his team will have what it takes to accomplish them.
(Excerpt) Read more at caintv.com ...

T-Shirt