Sunday, September 13, 2015

Those Unwilling to Work Shall Not Eat!

cnsnews.com ^ | 9/12/2015 | Charlie Daniels 

Last weekend was Labor Day Weekend, and ninety-four million Americans are still not in the labor force.
Of course, there are many practical reasons for part of that number, retirement, genuine disability, jobs being held by illegals and people who have looked long and hard and just not been able to find a job and given up trying, to name a few.
I have sympathy for the injured, the infirm, the people who for one physical or mental reason or another are unable to hold down a job, and I believe that they should have assistance. I believe in charity, and I believe in helping a family that has lost its breadwinner and are struggling to keep the family together.
I believe in helping those with chronic illnesses and feel we can never do enough for the needs of those who have served our country in the military.
But when it comes to supporting lazy bums who have found a crack in the system, enabling them to draw a government check and who have no intention of working for a living, I draw the line.
(Excerpt) Read more at cnsnews.com ...

T-Shirt