Thursday, August 13, 2015

Black Lives Matter Activists Vow to Take Up Trump Mic Challenge!

News Max ^ | 8/12/2015 | Cathy Burke 

GOP frontrunner Donald Trump said it was "disgusting" how Sen. Bernie Sanders let a protester take over the Democratic presidential candidate's rally in Seattle – and vowed "that will never happen to me."
"I don't know if I'll do the fighting myself or other people will," he said at a campaign event in Michigan.
(Watch video at link)
-snip-
"I would never give up my microphone," Trump declared when asked about the incident.
"I thought that was disgusting. That showed such weakness, the way he was taken away by two young women."
-snip-
#BlackLivesMatter tweeters immediately jumped on Trump's challenge, with one poster writing:
"Trump just called us out let's make sure we take his [expletive] mic!!! Republicans are the real enemies."
Another Black Lives Matter supporter upped Trump's ante:
@realDonaldTrump NEVER say NEVER THEY WON'T JUST TAKE THE MIC. THEY WILL TAKE THE STAGE.. #BlackLivesMatter — Nanaloveforever (@nolaborne) August 11, 2015
And another vowed to "show him what time it is":
Ekemini Uwan ‎@sista_theology
#Trump wants to put the #BlackLivesMatter protestors to the test. They will show him what time it is. Believe that.
(Excerpt) Read more at newsmax.com ...

T-Shirt