Friday, May 1, 2015

Dear Al Sharpton: You Lying, Race-baiting, Hobbling Bag of Human Feces…

LouderWithCrowder.com ^ | 05/01/15 | Steven Crowder 

An open letter to Al Sharpton.

"Hey Al! Looks like you’ve finally made your way down to Baltimore. I don’t blame you. Gotta make them dollar, dollar bills! All those unpaid back-taxes really add up. So I want to make it clear that I don’t begrudge you one bit for trying to make a living. Heck, I don’t even mind your show at MSNBC. The mere blooper-reel has gotten more play in the Crowder household than anything else on Cablenews in the last decade. For that, I have to thank you. Matter of fact, I actually use your reel to defend our president! See, many people attack President Obama, under the guise of him being useless to anyone without his teleprompter. I say that’s unfair, when there are people like you out there who are of no use with a teleprompter. With that out of the way, can I make one request? Just one..."
(Excerpt) Read more at louderwithcrowder.com ...

T-Shirt