Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Bill Clinton on Foundation Troubles: 'I Just Work Here. I Don't Know.'

The Weekly Standard ^ | 5-6-15 | Daniel Halper 

At a Clinton Global Initiative event in Marrakesh, former President Bill Clinton was asked why he isn't defending the Clinton Foundation from increased scrutiny. "I just work here," Clinton replied. "I don't know."
The extended question to Clinton came from billionaire Mo Ibrahim who said, "I opened the newspaper and I was shocked to see these attacks on the foundation."
The billionaire continued, "I didn't see anybody from the foundation standing up and really having a go at that. I don't know what your board members--I know my daughter [a board member], she's useless. Because you should have stand up and really take issue. What is this money for? What have you done with it? And that's what people should ask."
"I just work here," Clinton responded. "I don't know."
(Excerpt) Read more at weeklystandard.com ...

T-Shirt