Thursday, May 14, 2015

Barack Obama, pathetic at three levels!

PowerLine ^ | May 13, 2015 | Paul Mirengoff 

Yesterday, as John noted, President Obama took a swing at Fox News during a conference on poverty. Obama said:

Sadly, I think there’s been an effort to either make folks mad at folks at the top or to make folks mad at folks at the bottom. And I think the effort to suggest that the poor are sponges, leeches, who don’t want to work, lazy, undeserving, got traction. And look, it’s still being propagated.I have to say that if you watch Fox News on a regular basis, it is a constant menu, they will [present] folks who make me mad. I don’t even know where they find them. They are all like I don’t want to work, I just want a free Obamaphone or whatever. That becomes an entire narrative that gets worked up.
Where did Obama come up with this? Does he watch Fox News “on a regular basis”? Surely not.

This is vintage Obama.

 First, he’s dishonest. His assertion about Fox News is an invention.

Second, he’s unpresidential. It’s beneath the dignity of his office for Obama to whine about a cable news network. This isn’t the first time Obama has gone after Fox News. Each time he does, he makes himself more pathetic.

Third, Obama is unserious. Poverty is an important issue. It deserves serious discussion.

(Excerpt) Read more at powerlineblog.com ...

T-Shirt