Saturday, April 11, 2015

Cheney: Obama is 'Worst President We've Ever Had'

CNS News ^ | April 8, 2015 | By Eric Scheiner 

During Tuesday’s Hugh Hewitt show, former Vice President Dick Cheney voiced his opinion on President Barack Obama saying, “his actions are constituted in my mind those of the worst president we’ve ever had."
Following a discussion where Cheney was critical of the Obama administration’s negotiations with Iran on nuclear facilities, Hewitt asked, "Is he naïve, Mr. Vice President? Or does he have a far-reaching vision that only he entertains of a realigned Middle East that somehow - it all works out in the end?"
"I don’t know, Hugh,” Cheney replied. “I vacillate between the various theories I’ve heard, but you know, if you had somebody as president who wanted to take America down, who wanted to fundamentally weaken our position in the world - reduce our capacity to influence events, turn our back on our allies and encourage our adversaries, it would look exactly like what Barack Obama’s doing.”
“I think his actions are constituted in my mind as those of the worst president we’ve ever had."
(Excerpt) Read more at cnsnews.com ...

T-Shirt