Saturday, August 30, 2014

Ben Carson Hints At 2016 Run But Says: ‘I Won’t Become A Politician’!

Daily Caller ^ | August 29, 2014 | Alex Pappas
Neurosurgeon Ben Carson is continuing to hint that he will run for president in 2016, though pledges that if elected he won’t become a “politician” in the traditional sense. “I will tell you that I’m not a politician, and I don’t believe in political correctness,” Carson told the crowd Friday at a political summit in Texas. “So I may say something that will offend someone. And I frankly never plan on becoming a politician. It doesn’t mean that I won’t do something in public office, but I won’t be a politician in the process.” Carson made the comments Friday afternoon in Dallas at Americans for Prosperity’s Defending the American Dream Summit.
(Excerpt) Read more at dailycaller.com ...

T-Shirt