Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Hillary Clinton says much of what is written about her is “Inaccurate or unimportant to me”!

Accuracy In Media ^ | July 2 2014 | Don Irvine
Hillary Clinton’s book tour hasn’t been the love-fest with the media that she was counting on. As a matter of fact, it has been something of a disaster. During an interview with Steve Scully of C-SPAN, set to air this weekend on BookTV, according to Politico, he asked Hillary if she follows everything that’s written about her.  Clinton: I can’t, Steve. I can’t. It’s just overwhelming. I can’t do it. So I skim it. If it’s important it will come to me, I assume. A lot of it is inaccurate or unimportant to me. I try to keep up with it, but I can’t possibly read it all. I would be doing nothing else. As the presumptive Democratic nominee for president in 2016, Clinton thought the media would fawn over her book tour, and that it would serve as a test launch for her presumed presidential run in 2016.
(Excerpt) Read more at aim.org ...

T-Shirt