Sunday, June 1, 2014

‘WE’RE UP AGAINST EVIL’: Duck Dynasty Patriarch Blasts Obama, Tells GOP to ‘Get Godly’

Clash Daily ^ | 30 May 2014
Phil Robertson recently spoke at a Republican Leadership conference in New Orleans and had some choice words for the White House and the GOP at the same time: The New Orleans Advocate – Phil Robertson, star of the A&E network’s hit reality television series “Duck Dynasty,” came to New Orleans on Thursday preaching the Bible and the gun to a group of jubilant Republicans. He had a few words for President Barack Obama as well. “We’re up against evil like I’ve never seen in my life,” he said. “I’m sitting there and I’m thinking, ‘What’s coming out of the White House?’ The only thing I can tell you folks is it’s just downright embarrassing.”
(Excerpt) Read more at clashdaily.com ...

T-Shirt