Sunday, June 8, 2014

Obama Says He Will Break The Law Again, “Whenever I have an opportunity”, Signs of a Sociopath.

American Uncensored News Network ^ | 06-08-2014 | Dana Allen
"I make no apologies for it. It was a unanimous decision among my principals in my government, and a view that was shared by my Joint Chiefs of Staff. This is something I would do again and I will continue to do whenever I have an opportunity." President Obama President Obama claims the US Government is “His Government” and uses “I” and “My” 7 times in 17 seconds. His comments show the known signs of Narcissists and Sociopaths. Watch him say it here: He made the comments in regard to his illegal release of the Top Five Taliban Terrorists for known low level deserter Bergdahl. He made it also after some in Congress have threatened to impeach him if he breaks the law again. The photo at the top of the page shows Obama putting his shoe on the Oval Office desk. Would you even think of doing that in a friend’s office? The photo comes from the Whitehouse, these are the photos that Obama wants us to see. There are many more photos Obama has released of him putting his feet on the Oval Office Desk. Here are just three of them. Another sign of a sociopath is to show to themselves how powerful they are by being disrespectful to others and getting away with it. By saying he will break the law again “Whenever I can” and releasing photos of himself disrespecting the Oval Office, and being the first President I know of that claims the government is “His” and making absurd lies over and over again in public, Obama keeps proving to himself that he is “invincible”. Another sign of a sociopath.
(Excerpt) Read more at aun-tv.com ...

T-Shirt