Sunday, May 11, 2014

Why Hillary fears Monica

The Washington Times ^ | May 8, 2014 | Tammy Bruce
Monica Lewinsky has returned, and it's a good thing. She's a smart, thoughtful woman who deserves to be able to take her life back from those who prefer she stay silent, and stay away. I'm sure there's nothing more irritating to Hillary Clinton than those you use and abandon who actually survive and return, determined to tell their story. Ms. Lewinsky has re-emerged with an essay she's written for Vanity Fair, which appears in its June issue, but excerpts released on the Web are already causing Mrs. Clinton's supporters to go ballistic. In the article, Ms. Lewinsky says it's time to stop "tiptoeing around my past — and other people's futures." "I am determined to have a different ending to my story. I've decided, finally, to stick my head above the parapet so that I can take back my narrative and give a purpose to my past. (What this will cost me, I will soon find out.)" Good for her. She knows there will be a price to pay, because the same rotten core that drives Mrs. Clinton, compelling her to enable her husband all these years, has only become more craven....
(Excerpt) Read more at washingtontimes.com ...

T-Shirt