Monday, August 19, 2013

Obama supporters will go hysterical over this well sourced list of 252 examples of his lying…

Wordpress ^ | August 15, 2013 | Dan from Squirrel Hill

Full title: Obama supporters will go hysterical over this well sourced list of 252 examples of his lying, lawbreaking, corruption, cronyism, etc.

As the author of this blog post, I place it into the public domain. Anyone may freely copy it in any part or in its entirely, without asking my permission, and without paying any money. I do ask you please cite a link to: http://danfromsquirrelhill.wordpress.com/2013/08/15/obama-252/

I ask you to please show this list to as many people as possible – and especially, to please show it to as many Obama supporters as possible. Sunshine really is the best disinfectant. I can’t stop Obama from doing any of these horrible things, but I can tell people about what he is doing. So please share this list with others on Facebook, Twitter, etc. Thank you.

The short link for this is:   http://tinyurl.com/ku9vxug

T-Shirt