Thursday, August 1, 2013

IRS Chief: I Want to Keep My Health Care Plan, Not Switch to Obamacare!

weeklystandard.com ^ | 8/1/13 | DANIEL HALPER

IRS chief Daniel Werfel says he wants to keep his health care plan, not switch to Obamacare:

"Mr. Werfel, last week your employees who are a member of the National Treasury Employee's Union sent a form letter for union members to send in to ask they be exempt from the exchanges," a congressman asked. "Why are your employees trying to exempt themselves from the very law that you're tasked to enforce?"

"I don't want to speak for the NTEU, but I'll offer a perspective as a federal employee myself and a federal employee at the IRS," said the IRS chief. "And that is, we have right now as employees of the government, of the IRS, affordable health care coverage. I think the ACA was designed to provide an...

(Excerpt) Read more at weeklystandard.com ...

T-Shirt