Thursday, August 1, 2013

Black Florida lawmaker calls Jesse Jackson a 'disgrace'

Tampa Bay Times ^ | July 31, 2013 | Adam C Smith

“I first came to the Sunshine State as a young Air Force officer, and found a place so beautiful and filled with opportunity I decided to make it my home. When the entrepreneurial spirit took hold, my neighbors and colleagues embraced my new venture without prejudice or discrimination. In the decades since, I have been blessed with a loving family and a community where people are treated with respect.
“When Jackson uses language that describes us as an apartheid state and compares our governor to one of history’s most notorious bigots, he is either hopelessly out of touch or purposefully dishonest.
.
.
...for a man who casts himself as a defender of these rights to disparage Florida and our nation with reckless and unfounded commentary is a disgrace.
(Excerpt) Read more at tampabay.com ...

T-Shirt