Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Too Weak to Surrender Obama promises terrorists he'll try hard to meet their demands.

Wallstreet Journal ^ | 050113 | JAMES TARANTO

The World's Greatest Orator appeared before the press yesterday, and here are some highlights of his remarks: "This is hard stuff. . . . Maybe I should just pack up and go home. Golly. I think it's a little--as Mark Twain said, rumors of my demise may be a little exaggerated at this point. . . . Right now things are pretty dysfunctional up on Capitol Hill. . . . You seem to suggest that somehow these folks over there [in Congress] have no responsibilities and that my job is to somehow get them to behave. That's their job. . . . I cannot force Republicans to embrace those common-sense solutions. . . . We're going to try to do everything we can to create a permission structure for them to be able to do what's going to be best for the country."
(Excerpt) Read more at online.wsj.com ...

T-Shirt