Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Muslims In America: Sue Me If I Wrote This Wrong

ClashDaily.com ^ | 5/1/13 | Donald Joy

This morning, a Muslim guy started an argument with me because he was upset after seeing the new bumper sticker I just put on my car a couple of days ago. The sticker says: ”You Can’t ‘COEXIST’ With People Who Want To Kill You.”

I’m sure most readers are already familiar with those ‘COEXIST’ bumper stickers, which spell out the word using the symbols of the world’s major religions as letters. Liberals drive around with them on their cars. One of them got carjacked and almost killed by the murdering Muslim Borat bombers near Boston recently, barely escaping with his life.
Why did I order that bumper sticker from CafePress.com and put it on my car?
After a full week that saw the Chechen welfare-parasites executing and gravely wounding various American civilians and cops in hot jihad and cold blood, and causing an entire major metropolitan area to be placed under a locked-down, frantic, shelter-in-place siege of martial law and fear, I attended my regular Sunday evening meeting at a local church. Just before the meeting got started, I was physically nauseated when the group’s chairperson walked over to me where I sat, to put out his hand and greeted me; his chest was about at my eye-level, and on the front of his T-shirt was a naive hippie “COEXIST” graphic.
As if that wasn’t bad enough, halfway through the meeting in walked a Muslim man with whom I’d had, incidentally, a rather intense (but cordial) discussion about religions, cults, and politics the previous Sunday night – the night before the Boston marathon. The night before the day of the bombings.
After stewing for about a minute in the dissonance and distress at the situation I found myself in, the prospect of trying to fellowship with such people in those
(Excerpt) Read more at clashdaily.com ...

T-Shirt