Monday, February 4, 2013

OMERICA – “PRESIDENT EVIL: RE-ELECTION”

The Religion Of Conquest ^ | 02/04/13 | CAUGHTUPALIVEnetworks

SEE THIS FUNNY SATIRE VIDEO ON THE SITE HERE: http://thereligionofconquest.info/2013/02/04/omerica-president-evil-re-election-this-satire-piece-on-obama-and-liberals-should-go-viral/

OMERICA - "PRESIDENT EVIL: RE-ELECTION" This Satire Piece on Obama and Liberals IS ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS AND CUTE. I thought I would share and ask you to share it with your friends that are INFECTED WITH OBAMA-MANIA
VIDEO PRODUCED BY CAUGHTUPALIVEnetwork
SNIPPET FROM THE VIDEO DESCRIPTION: "This is the first in a hopefully long-running Series called 'OMERICA' (Obama's America), which is a political satire show which seeks to portray exactly what we have gotten ourselves into by electing Barack Obama for a second term..."
It's finally DONE!! Sorry this took so long for the series to get started, but it has been a busy couple of months. I promise the next episode will be shorter, but I had to start the series off with a BANG. This video took nearly 3 DAYS to make (literally), which makes me better appreciate the makers of all the cartoons I used to watch a a kid (wipes sweat from forehead)! If I get enough views and likes, I may do a sequel (after some time off from the computer)!
And now for the complaints! I realize due to the somewhat controversial content of this video, I probably will be trolled non-stop by the Obama Zombies. But for those who may have legitimate issues with some of the content of this video (my Conservative fan base), a few explanations are in order:
(Excerpt) Read more at thereligionofconquest.info ...

T-Shirt