Saturday, December 22, 2012

Obama Vacations Again On Our Dime: Where's Jake Tapper Now?

Michelle Obama's Mirror ^ | 12-22-2012 | MOTUS


“Closed until next year”

It’s a good thing Big Guy doesn’t have Jake Tapper to kick around any more.(snip)As I noted the other day, just because Big Guy said “I don’t think I’ve been on vacation,” doesn’t mean he hasn’t been.



(snip)the balance of this post is dedicated to your recipes for Sweets and Treats.This is my traditional Christmas bread because I’m always so busy this time of year I forget to eat the bananas and they all turn black and mushy. As it turns out, that is the key to:

Best Ever Banana Bread



2 ripe bananas mashed (by ripe I mean black – to the point of fermentation BLACK – is that racist?)

2 eggs (snip)

I’ve been making this ever since I found the recipe in the December Bon Appétit magazine in 1981. Wow! That’s over 30 years! Where does the time go, mon chéri? Only 3 days till Christmas, and 10 to the Eggnog Summit.



Also in the news today: Coming Soon, the much anticipated Annual Announcement of Doug Ross’ 2012 Fabulous 50 Blog winners. MOTUS has been fortunate enough to have WON every year since Big Guy was swept into office -“co-inkidentally”, the first year Doug gave out the most coveted award in the intertoobs! I sure would like to add this year’s professionally designed icon to my collection in the sidebar, so keep your fingers crossed!
(Excerpt) Read more at michellesmirror.com ...

T-Shirt