Tuesday, December 4, 2012

I 'm going to bite the bullet, too!!!! Will you join me?


President Obama ordered the cabinet to cut $100,000,000.00 ($100 million) from the $3,500,000,000,000.00 ($3.5 trillion) federal budget.

I 'm so impressed by this sacrifice that I have decided to do the same thing with my personal budget. I spend about $2,000 a month on groceries, household expenses, medicine, utilities, etc., but it ' s time to get out the budget cutting axe, go through my expenses, and cut back.

I 'm going to cut my spending at exactly the same ratio (1/35,000) of my total budget. After doing the math, it looks like instead of spending $2,000 a month, I 'm going to have to cut that number by six cents. Yes, I 'm going to have to get by with $1999.94, but that ' s what sacrifice is all about.

I 'll just have to do without some things, that are, frankly, luxuries ��� six cents worth.

Did this President actually think no one would do the math? Please send this to everyone on your list so people understand how idiotic a $100 million cut is in a $3.5 trillion budget . . .ludicrous.
"There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation...
One is by sword...
The other is by debt."
John Adams 1826

T-Shirt