Wednesday, November 14, 2012

The Apostle Barack?

Green Room ^ | 11-14-2012 | Ed Morrissey

This is not, PJM’s Myra Adams warns us, a joke — or at least not an intentional joke. Nor is this offered in an ironic sense, as in how the media has portrayed Barack Obama. This epistle comes from a phys-ed professor at Florida A&M, who claims God told her that Barack Obama is the fifth Beatle, er, thirteenth Apostle:
.....
Still think this is some kind of put-on? Take a look at the Amazon page:
(snip) Then, as I began to contemplate ways to assist Barack in his 2012 re-election bid something miraculous happened. I felt God’s (His) Spirit beckoning me in my dreams at night. Listening, cautiously, I learned that Jesus walked the earth to create a more civilized society, Martin (Luther King) walked the earth to create a more justified society, but, Apostle Barack, the name he was called in my dreams, would walk the earth to create a more equalized society ........
(Excerpt) Read more at hotair.com ...

T-Shirt