Sunday, September 2, 2012

Obama, Man of Sand, Washed Away In a Sea-Change!

Michelle Obama's Mirror ^ | 9-2-2012 | MOTUS

So let me see if I’ve got this straight: we made fun of Clint, butt this, this is considered…high art?


Apparently the giant sand sculpture of Big Guy commissioned for the opening of the DNC was damaged by a strong storm that blew in from out of nowhere...
...
I don’t think even Clint Eastwood could make it funny.
H/T DAILYBRISK
DAILYBRISK
Besides, the sand sculpture is just creepy. Did they hire the same artist who “restored” that Spanish fresco?

Or just some partisan hack who dabbles in the arts?
...
Anyway, I’m just saying, if you believe in omens, a big wind knocking your icon made in sand over just before your national convention is probably not a good one.
What do I know though? I’m not one of the really Big Brains around here.

As a great storm gathers on the horizon, the lifeguard chair remains unmanned...
(Excerpt) Read more at michellesmirror.com ...

T-Shirt