Saturday, September 22, 2012

Obama: A Man of Character & Class?

Michelle Obama's Mirror ^ | 9-22-2012 | MOTUS

I’ve been feeling a little guilty about not reporting on Lady M’s sacrificin’ for the past week or so. So as I wrap up my vacation, let me at least pass on news about this campaign stop in Gainesville as originally reported by our own Blonde Gator.

Apparently MO appeared before a huge crowd at the University of Florida, and wowed them with her own two versions of ‘gator choppers:

mo u of F gatormo u of F gator2
Nice gator skin dress!
She then awed those gathered for the pep rally with tall tales of Big Guy’s respect for and loyalty to everyone:
"We know that my husband will always have our backs," she said.

American Embassy_Benghazi024372-benghazi-consulate-attack
Don’t worry, I’ve got your back!
On the other hand, you could just hire your own Black Water security team...
..."What truly made me fall in love with Barack Obama was his character," she said.
That figures. Birds of a feather and all...

bibi-v-obama-21-e1338665688579obama-netanyahu-640-480bo fingerObama feet on resolute desk
Character. Class. You’ve either got ‘em or you ain’t...

(Excerpt) Read more at michellesmirror.com ...

T-Shirt