Saturday, August 4, 2012

THERE IS NOT A CURE!

Richard D Gregory Sr | 08/03/2012 | Richard D Gregory Sr

We all want to say something about this “gay” or homosexual thing gripping the nation today. I do too. I just want to say my piece without… anger, or hatred…how can we do this? How can we make statements about homosexual …ideals? It’s easy The lifestyle of the homosexual has been proven to be dangerous; Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome speaks for itself. It is acquired. People do not just get this disease. It only comes from homosexual activity. Now the homosexuals would like our schools to teach this “alternative lifestyle” to our children. I am sure everyone knows once AIDS is contracted; there is no cure. With expensive drugs this can be slowed; but there is still no cure.

That was sort of like smoking cigarettes. I used to smoke. Once I became addicted to them; it was real tough to quit. But eventually I did quit; I almost cannot breath anymore but I did quit. I think that would be sort of like homosexuality. Being addicted is terrible; I guess I am an alcoholic; well, I drank from the time I was around seventeen ‘till I was somewhere around fifty. Let me see; 17 yrs old to start; then a few quits, then finally in ‘91 I quit. Talk about dangerous habits; each seems as bad as the other; they all kill; some quicker than others.
Now we get to Dan Cathy; A man builds a business; he works hard; takes financial chances; creates something that is proven to be a successful. So now people that may, or may not be homosexual attack him. Why? Because; according to some; they don’t like Mr Cathy’s convictions. You see; Mr Cathy is a Christian. Now there are others maybe many more; cities which do not like Mr Cathy’s Christianity; how did Rohm Immanuel put it? He doesn’t like his principles? Would Rohm prefer people that are killers; or just what kind of people??? What happened to our Christian Heritage? We used to be able to practice our faith in America. Now Mister Obama wants us to stop being Christians?? I remember protests; Rev Dr Martin Luther King practiced Protests. They were peaceful; not from the point of view of some; but Dr King’s were. He practiced non-violence. Well; we’re in a bad situation now; the homosexuals want us to practice a dangerous lifestyle; teach our children the habit of homosexuality; and America does not want us to. Chicago and Boston, and maybe some Californians want to create hardships for an individual who is industrious. These cities plan on creating a situation to stifle business; at a time when America needs to build businesses. All for a dangerous choice which kills. Have you made your peace with GOD? Richard D Gregory Sr

T-Shirt