Monday, August 27, 2012

Obama Email to Supporters: If I Lose, It's Your Fault

Breitbart ^ | August 25, 2012 | BEN SHAPIRO

Today, President Obama sent out a campaign email essentially blaming his supporters if he loses. See, he’s supposedly being outspent. And because he’s supposedly being outspent, he’s losing. And he can’t spend more money unless his supporters fork it over.

This is the campaign version of Obama’s entire economic argument: he can’t fix the economy unless he spends more money. And unless we give him more money, he can’t spend it. So if the economy fails, it’s our fault.
Here’s the perverse logic:
Last week, when I was in Iowa, voters told me they were feeling it. The numbers back it up: Our side is getting outspent 2-to-1 on the air there.
But the folks asking me about this don't want an explanation -- they want to know what I'm going to do about it.
And the fact is that solving this problem is up to you ….
We're losing this air war right now.
I don't have as much time to campaign this time as I did in 2008, so this whole thing is riding on you making it happen.
(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

T-Shirt